We here at Pixel Grater pride ourselves on our exclusives, rare though they are. However we have been given exclusive access to the plot outline for GTAV, next year’s best selling game. Below is a collection of bullet points that make up the plot of the three new protagonists: Michael, Trevor and Franklin.
- The game starts with you taking control of Michael as he tries to connect with his kids. After playing with them in the back garden your wife comes home and you end up going to the shopping mall together. While there you lose one of the kids, called Jack, and you have to search the mall for him. Unfortunately you find him too late as he is killed by a fatal car crash.
- Meanwhile Trevor has fallen into the wrong crowd for the last time. The 40 year old drug addict has only just escaped another drugs bust by the skin of his teeth. Unfortunately he was spotted by his old chemistry teacher, and he comes round his house to blackmail him. Seeing no other option Trevor agrees to cook meth with his teacher, but first he needs to find an RV to cook in…
- Franklin has finally got himself aboard the USG Kellion, a senior role aboard a space vessel answering a distress call from the mining planet Aegis VII. Franklin has a vested interest in the mission as his girlfriend is aboard, but when he finally gets aboard the vessel he discovers horrors beyond his imaginings…
- Michael cannot get over the death his son, and as a result he’s resorted to alcoholism and painkiller abuse. His wife has left him and he now works in Cuba as a bodyguard for a rich family. He’s getting on with his life until the local gangs overstep their mark and kidnap the daughter of the rich baron hiring Michael. Michael is in a race against time and his urges to save the day.
- Trevor, desperate to find an RV discovers that an international fighting tournament has the RV as first prize. Entering the contest Trevor fights a whole host of strange and wonderful creations, from ice and fire ninjas to a man with a circular saw blade hat and a woman with a deadly face. Eventually Trevor works his way up the ranks, but before he manages to finish the fight he is suddenly transported away from the tournament.
- Franklin lands on Aegis VII only to discover the planet is infested with a deadly species of brain eating aliens. Donning his power suit with equipped power gun he trudges onto the surface of the planet. After an amazing fight with a dragon Franklin manages to explore the planet’s surface and there he discovers a teleporter. Suspecting the survivors used it he picks it up and activates it.
- Michael pursues the gangsters who kidnapped the daughter of the rich baron to an insane asylum. While there he fights a litany of strange foes including a man who induces fear through gas, a plant controlling femme fatal and Heath Ledger. After defeating them all he too finds a teleporter and activates it, believing the rich baron’s daughter to be wherever it takes him.
- The three then meet in the same dimension, a cartoonish world filled with folks who need their help. Deciding to band together to save the world they form an agency that uses song and dance to bring joy. The agency is a success, until one day aliens invade and song and dance is banned. Deciding they have no option but rebellion the three of them unite the world in a global resistance. The game ends with a sensational rendition of Jumping Jack Flash.